• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powertrax No-slip Install help

MSHarnett

NAXJA Forum User
Just posted this over on JF, but I'm in a hurry, so maybe you guys can help too.
I'm in the middle of doing my rear disc brake conversion. Everything was going smooth untill I tried re-installing the No-slip. For some reason I can't get the roll bolt (giant cylinder type bolt) to go through the carrier and locker. It seems to be getting hung up on the inside thooth flange thingy. I remember the first time I installed it this gave me alittle trouble, but for some reason I can't figure this out. BTW, I do not have the instruction, but I'm positive it is put together correctly.
Anyone else run into this problem, how do I get the damn bolt in. I'm about to pull the carrier it pissin me off so badly.

You need to pull on the axles to make sure the c-clips are fully seated,then the pin should slide right in!

Yeah I pulled them both out as far as the clip would allow. I must have screwed something up. I'm gonna take it back apart and see if I can figure it out. Anyone else feel free to give more feedback, cause I doubt I'll figure out why its not going in. Thanks

Back