• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What exactly could be limiting my flex?

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I have good flex but want more.
What all limits it in the front?
I have tera adj. lowers stock uppers and tera 3" coils with 2" spacers and OME long travel shocks. everything else is stock minus no sway bar.
DIG IT!
I have $200 to spend on just more flex what should I get?
This is a 32 degree ramp.

meeting021904005.jpg

stock uppers could help limit it, are you sure thats not full travel on the shocks?

Have you trimmed the shock mounts on the front axle? The control arms usually catch on those as the axle drops.

-Brian

BUCKYXJ said:
Ok I have good flex but want more.
What all limits it in the front?
I have tera adj. lowers stock uppers and tera 3" coils with 2" spacers and OME long travel shocks. everything else is stock minus no sway bar.
DIG IT!
I have $200 to spend on just more flex what should I get?
This is a 32 degree ramp.

meeting021904005.jpg

Shocks and trackbar are ususally the biggies if the CAs arent hitting the coil seat. Rusty's or RE trackbar brackets allow for an infinte swing copared to a heim or a TRE. Disconnect your shocks and then ride the ramp.

at 5.5" my stock track bar greatly limits my flex. the track bar hits the axle mount when the pass side droops. you might want to invest in a HD track bar.

dig it

matthew

Got any closeup pics of your setup?

Take that $200 bucks, buy some tubing, Poly bushing and fab your own Long Arms.

I Dont dig it! :)

The rusty's TB will also bottom out on the axle mount, my buddies is redrilled a bit lower and to the driver's side to help with this. and oh yeah, cut more

Back