• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Wheels

Bloose

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have a friend who is looking for some stock Jeep wheels, cheap. Anyone have anything laying around they want to unload?

Thanks,
B-loose

Bloose said:
I have a friend who is looking for some stock Jeep wheels, cheap. Anyone have anything laying around they want to unload?

Thanks,
B-loose

I've got a set of wheels off a `94 Sport; they're the steel 5 spokes. Can't remember if I've got 4 or 5 of them, but the tires have already been removed from 4 of them for sure. You'll probably be better off finding a set closer to home shipping-wise; I don't know exactly how expensive that would be. How about $50 + shipping for 4 or $60 + shipping if I've got five?

I've got the 15" steel wheels. They have tires on them, but they are pretty crappy in the wet traction area. I even have the plastic chrome covers for the wheels if that is what he is looking for.

i got a two pair of stock tires, 4 of each, i got the silver honeycomb, and the silver 5 spoke if your buddy is still in need, they are just sittin around here. let me know if he still needs em ill do $55 for all 4 of either that you would need, im located in Atlanta, Ga, both sets are pretty much perfect

I have a set of silver 5 spokes off of my '99. Also have the center caps,one of the caps has trail damage. Where in WI are you?

Jerry

I've got 4 stock steel wheels with Goodyear Wrangler P215/75R15's already mounted and balanced on them. They have ~3/16" tread on them and are probably good for a couple thousand miles more.

You can have them free if you pay for shipping. I live in Citrus Heights, CA 95621.

Joe

Back