• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 want to trade..........i think

Rockhound

NAXJA Forum User
ok, here it is.
i just bought a house and no longer have the time or MONEY for my jeep. i am hoping to find someone with a 4dr XJ with 0-3" lift in good shape that would like to go bigger without shelling out all the money. trade straight up.
specs:
91 4dr Laredo
4.0 HO Auto 4x4
approx 7.25" lift settled
rusty's 6.5" coils ( netted 7.5 )
rusty's 6.5" leafs with RE 1" greasable shackle
33x12.5 bfg at ko's with more life than you got left
black rock crawlers
XJD44 rear with powertrax no slip and BIG brakes
borla header
catco hi-flo cat
dynamax turbo cat back
poweraid tb spacer
yakima rack
hella fogs
super clean and super straight

hate to do it but its better this way and no i will not sell the 44 separate.
lookin for a good deal. i'm in Pensacola, FL. let me know, thanks
Rockhound

Rockhound said:
ok, here it is.
i just bought a house and no longer have the time or MONEY for my jeep. i am hoping to find someone with a 4dr XJ with 0-3" lift in good shape that would like to go bigger without shelling out all the money. trade straight up.
specs:
91 4dr Laredo
4.0 HO Auto 4x4
approx 7.25" lift settled
rusty's 6.5" coils ( netted 7.5 )
rusty's 6.5" leafs with RE 1" greasable shackle
33x12.5 bfg at ko's with more life than you got left
black rock crawlers
XJD44 rear with powertrax no slip and BIG brakes
borla header
catco hi-flo cat
dynamax turbo cat back
poweraid tb spacer
yakima rack
hella fogs
super clean and super straight

hate to do it but its better this way and no i will not sell the 44 separate.
lookin for a good deal. i'm in Pensacola, FL. let me know, thanks
Rockhound
Have any pics? How many miles? I have a 94 sport with 110,000 miles on the engine. 4dr, auto 231tc, 5' lift, 31s Muds on desert crawlers (fake beadlocks) the body and interior is in very good shape. No dents or rips. It's green with gray interior. Let me know.

good news!! the starter went out i guess this morning so it will also have a brand new shiny starter on it as well.
the jeep has a very young 177k on it. the guy before me had it since it was new and took excellent care of it ( mechanically ). it runs a lot quieter than the 4.0s i'm used to but thats fine.
i do have pics, and meant to post them this morning but due to my starter i forgot to grab my camera. i will post them this afternoon. thanks guys.

Zebra: i appreciate it but i'm trying to stay away from much lift. iv'e done all of this over the past little over a year and have had it offroad twice. both times were extremely moderate and extremely all of about 5 minutes. i love it, it looks badass, but i feel like a poser and know someone else will use it for what its worth. i don't have the time to.

I'm kind of interested. I have a 4 door 93(188k) with about 4.5" of lift but I could remove the spacers and adjust the control arms. Mostly rustys lift. I would have to replace the tires as the 31's on it are out of round and make it shake badly. I have some A/T BFG 33's I'm going to put on it. Can you send me pics? If so send them to [email protected] and I can send some of mine to you.

Thanks Doug

Rockhound said:
ok, here it is.

Rockhound

Your XJ sounds real nice! You responded in my "Wanted" post. I am definitely interested. Could you e-mail me some pics , details (known problems, current condition of interior, etc.) and your asking price on the vehicle to [email protected].

Thanks,

Lance

93, 4.0,aw4,231,3-4 inches of lift w/rustys coils, dakota/rancho leafs. 120K, practically new 31" pro comp MTs, Borla header, catco cat, dynomax ultraflo. lockright in rear 8.25,

Oh, I have a pretty nice sound system too!

sorry pics have taken me so long. i am having to use a different computer because my card reader crapped out. the truck is in great shape. very clean, very straight. just bolted on a new RE XD tracbar and mount as well as a set of OME long travel shocks and a new water pump. will post as soon as i figure this thing out. thanks for your interest.
Rockhound

i hope this works

Back