• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy 2" spacers

XtremeJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know, stupid question. I didn't have any luck with the search. Websites I've found have 1.75"

It was my understanding the 1.75" were supposed to net you 1.75" when used without the stock rubber isolators.

If you wanted 2", you left the isolators in place.

Might have been a "bill of goods", but it seems to measure out that way when I installed mine.

bburge

I have a set of the 1.75 inch urathane spaces I will sell for 25.00, I only used them for a short time then got a skyjacker lift.

Georgia Mike said:
I think the Daystar brand spacers are only 1.75". I have them on my XJ. :dunno: They may have a full 2" version out now,though.

Indeed, they are 1 3/4" now. Bummer.

*edit* Good Lord, I can't even find the Prothane ones anymore. All I see are 1.5" TJ spacers anywhere. Hmmm... Mine measure 2" exactly. I also notice that they sell regular size isolators. I'm wondering if the 1.5" spacers include an 'isolator' compensation...thus making them measure 2"? I seem to remember my box saying that they were "2", TJ". Interesting.

Last edited:
Back