• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift questions

Brian Felts

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4.I am currently running 30x9.50 15 Sport king ATs.I have rancho 5000s Shocks and sterin Stabilzer.I want to install Rubicon express 1.75 coil spacers and rear lift blocks how bad is this gonna screw up mu alignment?

with under 2" of lift a new trackbar is extraneous

Would recommend AGAINST the rear leaf spring lift blocks.
Spend the extra $$$$ and purchase a set of RE 3.5" leaf packs.
They will accomodate up to a lift of 4" in the future.

Like CharlesS, I recommend against the lift blocks. They'll kill your springs very quickly.

However, the RE 3.5" leaf springs will probably lift you at least twice as far in the rear as the 1.75" spacers in the front. A more balanced lift would be to get a pair of Rancho add-a-leafs for the rear. They should give you 1.75" to 2" of lift, add some weight carrying capacity, and they strengthen the springs rather than contributing to their early demise.

No the AAL won't ride "harsh." It's a full-length leaf. It will be firmer than stock, but IMHO it rides better than stock. Should be about like an XJ with UpCountry.

Back