• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME Leaf Springs

sakers288

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I'm looking pretty seriously at getting OME leaf springs except the only problem i'm seeing is that when I look at the ARB(OME Owners) pdf file its showing a different part number for them than the OME pdf file.

http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/accessorizeYourRig/jeepCherokeeXJ.pdf

http://www.arbusa.com/Uploads/PDF/onlineManualsGuides/OME_Guide_current.pdf

For those that don't want to click, its CS033RB/A on the ARB for the medium duty 2.5 lift, and then its CS034RA/B and CS035RA/B on the OME pdf.

Anyone know what the differences are or which ones I should get? I'm wanting a 2.5-3.5 lift and I'm gonna be hauling crap and I have bumpers.

:banghead:

Nothing eh? Well arb never contacted me back. But for anyone else who might need the info someday...i called dpgoffroad and talked to a very helpful guy. I was told OME recently switched out numbers and got rid of some stuff. Either the cs330a or b are what you want for a 3.5" lift. The A is a little heavier duty/stiffer and about a half inch higher. Both come w the extra leaf that can be removed to lower it a little. Im going to go w dpg even tho amazon sells w free shipping just for the fact of his costumer service.

I have the medium stiff ones with a ton of tools and parts in the back and a 33" spare mounted to my bumper. It's a nice soft, flexy ride and they haven't settled in 1.5 years. I'd do the same again.

Hey thanks for the reply. Its seems like not a lot of people are running OME which is weird considering they're reputation. But anyhow do you mind me asking if you had the medium spring pack with the extra leaf added on or just the standard pack?

CS033RB under my '00, with the overload (3rd) leaf removed. I'm at 4" over stock, but I have no armor or extra weight. Has not settled at all yet, but I'm putting a rear tire carrier and 31" spare on it; might help that a bit. Rides firm but not stiff with Bilstein 5100 shocks, I do have a vertical shackle angle still. Brackets in the works.

Back