• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Winch Bumper

ljones

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2000 Jeep cherokee that I got bone stock about 6 months ago. I've started in with the upgrades. Ive put on a 2 inch lift with springs in the front, new leafs with shackels in the rear, and new 245/75r 16 tires.

I'm looking for a winch bumper. I like the logans metal one and the rough country one seems nice too. My only issue is that in all the pictures they are on jeeps with big lifts. I don't want a huge bumper that looks stupid on my 2inch lift.

Are there any bumpers people like to run on small lifts? Does anybody have pictures of them?

Take your pic of aftermarket bumper with a square tube receiver, pick up a remote winch mounting plate (or whatever they are called), and attach and remove as you see fit.
I believe ActionFab (not sure if they are still around) makes a stubby hidden winch bumper. A couple other companies do also.
IIRC, Serious Offroad has a decent looking tube winch bumper.

Back