• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn rock sliders how do you like them

Piratelyfe22

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't been on naxja in about a year or so cuz I sold my old jeep but now I'm back in a jeep again. So anyways I bought a basically brand new set of warn rock sliders for really cheap and looking into how to get them mounted. But I noticed you have to drill holes in the floor to mount them. I'm a little skeptical on that. So what I'm wondering is there anyone that have the warn rock sliders that wouldn't mind shedding some light on them. As in how they hold up, do u continuously have to tighten those bolts Ect. Any help would be appreciated as I haven't found anything really online or even on naxja thanks again!

Insulting people because you whined about not getting a reply in 24 hours won't get you help any faster, if anything it's just going to make people avoid replying.

A little courtesy goes a long way.

Tbh, I don't think many run the warn sliders because they were pricey and the mounting system kinda sucked. If you can weld I would add frame stiffeners and add legs to the sliders.

Thanks dansgreymj for the advice I appreciate it, I recently picked up a brand new set and unsure if I wanna drill through my floor. I don't currently have a welder atm. Just was curious on how they hold up with the mounting brackets provided

If they go through the floor they're approximately 17.789% stronger than ones that just bolt to the pinch seam and uniframe...

Happy?

Honestly sounds like yours might see more gravel than boulders anyway..
I had ones bolted the the frame and pinch seam originally and they take a fair beating.

I was just curious cuz I haven't found much of anything about the sliders on the web...but thanks for the info..

I needed some protection as I already mangled my pinch seem, and figured since the warns I picked up were brand new n I got them for a steal why not. Going to be putting them on this weekend thanks again an sorry for being impatient before

Back