• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free lift kit

XJ91limited

NAXJA Forum User
Friend of a friend gave me free springs, full leaf pack and shocks. He said it was a set up for a 3" lift. But my gut tells me its higher. The springs are 18.5" tall and leaf pack when turned upside down measure 10.5" from ground to top of arch. Anyone know what these dimensions translate to in actual lift size ? I am preparing to install the lift this weekend but if its over 3" im guessing i will need to arrange for a t-case drop and brake line relocation. Thanks a ton for any help !

I dont know for sure what size it will be but it sounds like 3 or 4
My coils are like 25" or something like that.
You should be ok. Do your self a favor get a big can of pb blaster or some penetrating oil and start soaking all your bolts now. once a day everyday.

A 19"coil is the same as stock, but if stiffer will give 3" of lift. I've got some RE 3.5" leafs, what's it worth to you to measure them? :)

kinda tough to say...also need the thickness of the coil, as well as thickness of each leaf. and amount of leafs...arch and height of the coil and leaf pack is a good start but need more info

Yeah, would need spring rates to really tell for sure. Any part numbers marked on the springs? That may tell you enough to find them online.

Back