• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33s with only 2.5" inches of lift

snow276

NAXJA Forum User
my plan for right now would be for street use only since the tires are pretty well worn. I guess what I should be asking is if it will work? I already cut the front fenders a little for the 31s im running now. any advice is greatly appreciated.

yea pretty much cut them more....since you are only driving it on the street no need for bumpstops...fit them first and see where you will need to trim front and rear...post some pictures to

33's with only 1.75" spacers, added 2 hockey pucks per a side in frt

New_DD_009.jpg

3-29_wheelin_147.JPG

2884_95275818454_513533454_2661122_2603793_n.jpg

right now they are mounted on jeep wheels , so im going to test them out if there is any problems I am going to swap the rims to the black d windows I have. ill definitely snap a few pics

Do you guys run a full skid plate on these? I mean you couldn't even go in my yard that low without bottoming out and sitting like a turtle.

Do you guys run a full skid plate on these? I mean you couldn't even go in my yard that low without bottoming out and sitting like a turtle.
just tcase and gastank, but it aint like i ever got hung up on my floors:doh:

I just hit everything at speed. if you get hung up, then you weren't going fast enough.

I'm at 3" and 35's. Gas tank skid, flat cross member w/transfer case and trans pan skid built in. Bump stopped, 10" shocks front, 12's in the rear. About every shock mount has been changed for either clearance or to allow shocks to work well. All in all, it wheels good for me.

Got a build. I'm doing much the same at 3.5" and 35s and eventually 37s. I'm interested in the flat belly and shock mounting you mentioned.

I'm at 3" and 35's. Gas tank skid, flat cross member w/transfer case and trans pan skid built in. Bump stopped, 10" shocks front, 12's in the rear. About every shock mount has been changed for either clearance or to allow shocks to work well. All in all, it wheels good for me.

I ran 33's and a 2 in spacer lift and stiff as ****k basterd pack the truck handled better then my old civic lol now im 4.5 with 33's but im prob gonna go 37's soon

Back