• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Suspension problem. HELP.

drakenstein

NAXJA Forum User
Total noob to this forum so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but i have a 96 xj runs great and guy sold it to me cheap. Problem is this, the driver side sway bar link is hitting my coil and today i discovered that my driver side shock was at full extension but yet my passenger side sway link is clearing and my passenger shock has plenty of travel. As far as the lift goes they did it the cheap way and put like 2inch blocks in the rear and i have no idea up front. it has stock sway bar links, there is an adjustable trac bar tho. i do have the sway bar completely off but it was driveable before. drivers side tie rod is slighty bent, got a new one today that im gonna throw on tomorrow. Dont really know if that would cause anything. Im planning on installing an actual lift asap but as for now id like to just get an idea of what could be going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please post some photos of the problem(s)
'A picture is worth a thousand words'

Back