• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

alignment

graham99classic

NAXJA Forum User
hey there i just put a rough country long arm upgrade on my jeep does anyone know of a shop that will align in for a resonable price or does anyone have tips and tricks on how to do a driveway alignment

Make sure your axle is centerd (track bar) alingnment can be done with a tape measure. I have a casting line on my MTRs, so I went from casting line to casting line on the tires. Do this on the front and back, and when your done the front should be 1/4 tow in. Now your caster must me done also, adjust your Upper Control Arm mounts. You want to have a decent pinion angle but make sure that you have at least 3 degrees of caster on the inner C. This is how I did mine and it drives down the road great, It doesnt wander at all!!!!!!!!

Just typed this for another thread on here regarding alignment. Though its super easy to do your toe in and alignment I would have it professionally done at least once to get everything set up properly with the right tools.
Bar None I would take it to Dabney's Alignment in downtown Vancouver. They did my long arm kit and its a weird setup. They had no issues and everything is still set like it was the day I left the shop years ago, even with some hard wheeling. Very reasonable and great customer service. They have also been around a long time, not some fly by night shop or huge chain store. I even got a print out of all the angles and degrees everything was set at for future reference. Ive used a few different shops around here and this one is where I settled, they have setup a few of my rigs.

link with address and pic of where there at on the map.
http://portland.citysearch.com/profi...ent_brake.html

Back