• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alignment Shop

JonnyCat63

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Can anyone recommend a good alignment shop in the San Diego County area? One that can deal with long arm lift kits. Please don't recommend East County Alignment. I won't go there.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have any positive recommendations, but I can tell you that I have been woefully unimpressed by Bee Line in Pacific Beach and True Line in El Cajon.

I don't have any positive recommendations, but I can tell you that I have been woefully unimpressed by Bee Line in Pacific Beach and True Line in El Cajon.

I've been to Bee Line years ago for another vehicle. Yeah, not impressed either.

I've had pretty good luck at Roger Daniel's Aignment/Brake shop in Santee. I have the TNT Y-link long arm kit and the previous owner did a lot of damage to the front axle and they were able to fix it and get it driving straight again.

I have heard good things about Clarence Brown Alignment in Kearny Mesa but don't have first hand experience there.

I've had pretty good luck at Roger Daniel's Aignment/Brake shop in Santee. I have the TNT Y-link long arm kit and the previous owner did a lot of damage to the front axle and they were able to fix it and get it driving straight again.

I have heard good things about Clarence Brown Alignment in Kearny Mesa but don't have first hand experience there.

Thank you. I was actually looking a both those places. I'll reach out to them and see what they say.

Back