• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THOR Quater Panel Guards Install

flazz85

NAXJA Forum User
Ok peeps do not kill me but I have been trying to find one of the few older threads on here that show you how to install these bad boys. Problem is I'm coming up empty, I keep running across the same threads but none with a walk-through of the actual install, w/ pics. Its not like I'm lost, I already know what I'm going to do for the most part, but I'd like to see how others have done it to see if they have any pointers to throw out to make it a bit easier. I have already figured out the L.E.D light situation and all of that, I just want to see how peeps have gone about putting the panels on. Anyway if anyone has bookmarked one of these threads I appreciate if you could drop it to me. Anyways other then that, I will take pics of the install myself when I do it, so if anyone else needs a walk through on this matter there will be a thread on it. Also, I'll keep people posted on a pair of desert fab tail light boxes I have used previously. Their in good shape but I was never happy with their fit but if anyone can use them I'll give them away for free. Obviously I have to take them off first and install the THOR quarter guards before I can give them to someone but I'll let ya peeps know. Any help is appreciated, thanks again.

Back