• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'XJ' A~Pillar Light Brackets by Detours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detour

www.Detoursusa.com
Detours is now offering A~Pillar light brackets for your Cherokee, we're now doing limited production runs-

final205Choo.jpg

Made from 11ga. steel, these brackets are TIG welded for a strong, splatter free appearance and jigged for consistency.

APLB001SMALL.jpg

Detours A~Pillar Light Brackets work on all years XJ, include Stainless Steel mounting hardware,and black bolt caps. This item is fully sandblasted and primer/sealed, ready to paint, as shown.

pillerbrackets003small.jpg

Cost: $47.50 "includes" shipping via USPS within the lower 48, outside the lower 48, please contact me for adjusted shipping.
Until a webpage can be built for the website, (www.detoursusa.com) please feel free to pm me for further purchasing info, or call the shop to place an order. (606-845-0024 Days)
Watch for an install write up in NAXJA's Tech area.

brackets7Matt.jpg

Thanks for look'in!

You should make a mirror option, for when running doorless.

They look great, btw.

Steve

You should make a mirror option, for when running doorless.

They look great, btw.

Steve

Thankyou..........I had an individual already use it for a mirror mount, he used a motorcycle mirror bought off ebay, pretty kool..........unfortunitly, I can't locate the photo....

Mounting referance....

S4020310-3.jpg

Do you know if these would fit under a safari snorkel? I know the snorkel sticks out a little bit but might not be enough

Nice work Mark! I might have to get these even though I rarely wheel in the dark.

If I get a Tailbone my Heep would look like it rolled through your catalog and everything stuck to it!

I have the Safari Snorkel and it looks like the mounts would work with it just fine.

Nice work Mark! I might have to get these even though I rarely wheel in the dark.

If I get a Tailbone my Heep would look like it rolled through your catalog and everything stuck to it!

I have the Safari Snorkel and it looks like the mounts would work with it just fine.

I was thinking the same thing. But I would rather know 100% first.

Honestly guys, I'm unsure............I had one fella with a snork who ordered just the passenger side.....

XJTrailrider........if you like, I can send you a drivers side bracket, unfinished......just to see if it works around the snork. If you're up to it, pm me your address to refresh my memory.

Location has been typically 4" up from the base of the A~Pillar for most user's f that helps.

It is available on a couple sites, unsure if I brought it over here yet, I'll look around.
Meanwhile I'll pm you a link.

Never a problem!

I'll be welding a bunch more up over the weekend, I think there's a little more than 40 sets out there since production started..

Got a Tailbone a couple of months ago.....LOVE IT. Mark's stuff is well thought out and quality. These look like another great idea from Detours.

picture.php

Not a problem XJTrailrider, give me a day or two.........watch your mailbox, I'd be curious how it works out.

XJ-nick......they ship flat rate thru-out the lower 48, even to Richlands NC!!

Yes, available.

Not a problem XJTrailrider, give me a day or two.........watch your mailbox, I'd be curious how it works out.

XJ-nick......they ship flat rate thru-out the lower 48, even to Richlands NC!!

Yes, available.

Looking forward to the result. I have a safari and I am really itching to get a pair of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back