• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF - 3/5

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
There's been a lot of talk about heading up to TSF this Saturday, so let's make it official.

Plan to be at Rogers Camp at 9:00am. Shooting to be rolling out by 9:30.

Anyone is welcome to tag along. We can discuss our route in the morning. There's likely going to be a lot of snow, so please come prepared (tow points, willingness to air down, boots, etc).

Also, make sure you have a current Oregon ORV permit.

LOTS OF SNOW. Yamhill co press release about a family stuck in the mtns south of TSF a ways reports four feet of snow at 1500 feet. Could be an adventure...
Sounds like I'll be riding bitch with Jason

We got 10" at 1000' today, and I'm sure the coast range got hit hard too. Needless to say it's going to be a challenging day.

Just throwing this out there, but if we wanted to do a dedicated snow run on some Forest Service roads instead, I'd be up for that as well. Should be lots of fresh snow by the weekend.

Sounds like I'll be riding bitch with Jason
In the WJ??? :D

Oh wait, different Jason.

I'm up for that. though i do want to run some trails. perhaps runsome lighter trails. cedar and such. Of course i'm always open to jump the top of that big hill. lol

We got 10" at 1000' today, and I'm sure the coast range got hit hard too. Needless to say it's going to be a challenging day.

Just throwing this out there, but if we wanted to do a dedicated snow run on some Forest Service roads instead, I'd be up for that as well. Should be lots of fresh snow by the weekend.
Figure it'll probably be a snow run just to get to the trails.

In the WJ??? :D

Oh wait, different Jason.

Yeah, that Jason prefers to go to Fred Meyer in Beaverton on Saturdays

I can make sure you ride under my Jeep Ryan Fred Meyer really. Break out those old man quads lets see if you can ride faster than me smart ass. :)

I may have to opt out. Grand Parents are dropping in this weekend for RI. Geez.. retired people think they can just pop on in when they feel like it...

I am going to see if I can get them to go, or if they will just hang with my kids, I will go :)

WOW really thats it hey I'm not afraid to wheel alone even in the snow. I really dont like to but I will. I will take my gun for sure in case I get stranded I can eat what I shoot. :)

Back