• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB springs/aal/shackles to level out my jeep!

Currently have 3 or 3.5" springs up front and slightly sagged(but not flat) stock springs in the rear /w extended shackles(guessing 2" or 2.5"). Im either looking for a set of lift springs and stock shackles, or maybe an AAL to add to the current spring pack... What do you guys think? here is a pic of how it sits right now, note the difference in gap between the top of the tire and the fender...
jeep1.jpg

Also, I forgot to add that I plan on putting bumpers on both front and rear of this rig so keep the added weight in mind if you have suggestions.. Probably not going to run a tire carrier on the rear, but maybe my highlift on the bumper... and for the front im not planning a winch, but im still not ruling it out either...

You're not talking about much weight with armor/bumpers. Go with a bastard pack. Go find an S-10 or Dakota and snatch a long leaf from those packs, add 'em to your leaf pack and you'll be fine with a smaller shackle. Adjust the front if you need to with another stock coil isolator from a donor vehicle (I have several of 'em if you need 'em.). :thumbup:

Back