• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf spring bushing question...

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
i killed the body end bushing on the rear leaf of my red p.o.s.
it has aftermarket springs but i don't know what brand.
so my question is: do aftermarket leaf springs use oem type bushings?

the rear spring has "BOBXJ65" printed on it. i looked at both rustys & rubicons websites & the part #s do not match. the bushing i need is 2.02" o.d.
the yahoos at the local parts stores cant find anything without an oem make, year, model, etc. & are no help.
anyone have a suggestion???

Do a search on here,there was a thread awhile back that had a link to a vendor tat had almost every size bushing out there.

the rear spring has "BOBXJ65" printed on it. i looked at both rustys & rubicons websites & the part #s do not match. the bushing i need is 2.02" o.d.
the yahoos at the local parts stores cant find anything without an oem make, year, model, etc. & are no help.
anyone have a suggestion???

remove it in one piece, call/email dimensions to daystar or energy suspension and see if they have a bushing that fits.

daystar is in most parts store chains, just get the PN from them and go to the parts store and have them get it for you.

Back