• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rubicon express tie rod issues

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know what the part number for the tie rod ends that come with the re2600 chromoly steering system is.

I tried that they haven't gotten back to me. I tried calling them too but they are not open on sat. or sun. I was just hoping that someone else had the same system and could tell me what ends to use as replacements.

the same people that answer the phones are the ones that respond to emails so it might take a little time.

Ya... if I gotta wait till Mon. then that's what I'll do. I was just hoping someone would know.

have you tried stock size? A lot of aftermarket tie rods use stock ends.

Tried stock, to short. I spent an hour at the parts store trying to figure out what it could be. The most we could come up with was a rn13210 which is a rubicon express part number that doesn't translate to any other brand of end. I'm finding that unlike a lot of aftermarket brands, rubicon express does not list a part size or rplacement part number for any of their products. Just seems alittle stinjie to me. So if your RE part fails on a trail in the middle of nowhere you'll have no way to be able to just run down to the nearest town and pick up a replacement part. And since RE is not open on weekends, better hope the RE stuff don't brake afer 5 on fri. I'm pretty sure I'll never buy anything from rubicon express again.

Tried stock, to short. I spent an hour at the parts store trying to figure out what it could be. The most we could come up with was a rn13210 which is a rubicon express part number that doesn't translate to any other brand of end. I'm finding that unlike a lot of aftermarket brands, rubicon express does not list a part size or rplacement part number for any of their products. Just seems alittle stinjie to me. So if your RE part fails on a trail in the middle of nowhere you'll have no way to be able to just run down to the nearest town and pick up a replacement part. And since RE is not open on weekends, better hope the RE stuff don't brake afer 5 on fri. I'm pretty sure I'll never buy anything from rubicon express again.

RM13200 ~ TIE ROD END YJ LH
RM13210 ~ TIE ROD END YJ RH

see if that helps

Also moved this to modified tech so more people can chime in.

ya, those are the RE proprietary part numbers. We couldn't find any correlation from that part number to any other regular one.

Back