• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which wires are for trans solenoid in tcu

latenights

NAXJA Forum User
1996 xj 4.0HO aw4 trans. im trying to track down a trans electrical problem, does anybody know which wires are for the trans solenoids in the tcu? i tried searching on here and looking in my haynes manual but i cant find anything about them. im currently driving around with the tcu unplugged and manually shifting it. kinda reminds me of my old 5 speed xj =)

1996 xj 4.0HO aw4 trans. im trying to track down a trans electrical problem, does anybody know which wires are for the trans solenoids in the tcu? i tried searching on here and looking in my haynes manual but i cant find anything about them. im currently driving around with the tcu unplugged and manually shifting it. kinda reminds me of my old 5 speed xj =)
Try here:
http://www.transonline.com/transdigest/magazines/1997-10/Shift Pointers/index.html

Hope this helps ya.

Back