• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

could you help me on bumstops for an 8 inch lift?

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
Oh hell, I need BUMPstops, got stopped all the bums when i fixed my door locks :laugh:

Ok so right now zi have about 8 inches of lift and Im running 35 inch tires. they just rub, just enough to rub the paint off the inner fender.

But with my lift and gearing and axles, I can easily bump it up to 37's this summer. Think im going with some Trail Worth H1 custom beadlocks and some 37" military goodyear takeoffs. Cant beat $75 bucks apiece for 90% tread!!

well in the front I think im going with some daystar cherokee extended poly spacers for the stock location, then getting some of those foam daystar coil inserts. I heard if you drill these they are actually very nice, and easily cut to size.

I am clueless on the rear, however. I know daystar makes some replacement poly bumps, quadratec has a 4 inch extended, not sure if thats enough. Its only $10, not sure if its for a pair or each.

man those JKS spacers with air bums are really kick ass, would need to get a smaller front coil though. yeah, there just way to pricy right now.

thanks for the help.

not for a zj, it just has a z infront of an i. i thought the same thing at first

lol i thought it said zj then i was like wait zi? wtf does zi mean... ooooo wait accidental z nevermind. but anyway you may have to get ext bumps then ad a raised bump pad perch thingemajig to the axle to cover the rest of the necessary bump space

Back