• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comeon fellow NW Jeepers

djc212007

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys and girls,

My club, Lakeside Jeep and 4X4 is going to be running to Tahuya on April 3rd and 4th for a trail run/ camping trip, we will be arriving at the elfendahl pass trailhead around 10am and running all day just a relaxed run, then back to the camping area for an overnight rest and repair :guitar: then back out on sunday, and for those who can stay sunday night there are going to be a few staying that night as well, we are looking for more of ya'll to join us out there, and have some new people to meet and greet with, hope ya'll can make it! please rsvp or let me know your going on here. thanks and happy jeepin!

Daniel Connolly
President
Lakeside Jeep and 4x4 Club
Lake Stevens, W.A.
425-512-0120

:wave1:also just wanted to add a side note, THIS IS AND I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR MY CLUB ITS JUST TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN. have a great day :wave1:

cool sounds great keaton, and that sucks about that for the year? gesh thats harsh on the brain to think about. also keaton we'll be out there around 11 we are going to take the seattle ferry at 830 am and figure we'll be pulling into belfair safeway around 10 or a little after.

cool sounds great keaton, and that sucks about that for the year? gesh thats harsh on the brain to think about. also keaton we'll be out there around 11 we are going to take the seattle ferry at 830 am and figure we'll be pulling into belfair safeway around 10 or a little after.

Ok sounds good. Ill try to be out there around that time. Id only be comin for saturday wouldnt be camping.

Back