• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Con-Ferr Rack

phishfud

NAXJA Forum User
I think I wanna get rid of my Con-Ferr safari rack. Nothin wrong with it, and comes with rear light tabs and hi-lift mount. Mounts to rain gutters. Has a plywood floor that needs replaced, so I'd be removing that for ya. Not sure what to ask really, so shoot me some offers. Will ship at buyer's expense. It's still on my XJ, and can get pics to whoever wants em. Thanks.

Terry

Drop the 'feeler' crap. Seriously.

Come up with a price, offer it, and go from there.

The "OMG LOLZ PLZ 2 B GIVING ME TEH MONAYZ OR SUM TING" approach isn't going to work.

casm said:
Drop the 'feeler' crap. Seriously.

Come up with a price, offer it, and go from there.

The "OMG LOLZ PLZ 2 B GIVING ME TEH MONAYZ OR SUM TING" approach isn't going to work.

What's your problem? I'll post my ad as I see fit, and don't need anyone telling me otherwise. If you're not interested in it, then post somewhere else.

For all the normal folks who want pics, I'll have em up tomorrow. Looking for 200 for the rack.

Here are some pics:
conferrsmall.jpg

conferr2small.jpg

conferr3small.jpg

conferr4small.jpg

hmmm... maybe if it had a moe. sticker....

if this is still around in a little while it might be just the ticket for me, too much stupid shit like brakes and bearings to do right now.

Back