• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Con-Ferr accessories for 6" roof rack

TheCaptain

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for original accessories for a 6" tall Con-Ferr roof rack. Light tabs, hi-lift jack mount brackets, etc.

let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks

Check these guys out:

http://www.diamondrax.com/

All their stuff should work on the original Con-Ferr racks. Check out their "About Us" section, its an interesting read. Turns out that they are working out of Con-Ferr's old facility and using Con-Ferr's fabricator to basicly build the same ol' Con-Ferr racks under a different name. They also have a section of a whole bunch of parts that were left over by Con-Ferr up for sale. I know they had some off-road light brakcets and all kinds of cool old stuff.

Yeah, i checked them out before and they don't have any information on the accessories they offer. Also, while looking at the pictures, they are definitely not they same as the Con-Ferr racks.

I may contact them to see if they have any old stock.

They WILL be making accessories for Con-Ferr racks, but they said it would be at least a month or so before they have them available.

So I'm still looking...

I have the high lift jack brackets/mount,, I believe mine is the 6" I'll have to check tomorow. Not really sure what it's worth... $20 ?

I have the high lift jack brackets/mount,, I believe mine is the 6" I'll have to check tomorow. Not really sure what it's worth... $20 ?

Do you have all the pieces? specifically the ones that actually clamp onto the rack?

Let me know if they are the 6" and if they are complete, if so i will take them. are you willing to ship them?

Yes they are 6", I have everything, just have to find the 8 bolts for the clamps. The jack just sits in some hooks, doesn't have any pins or anything holding it in so I just used a couple 1/2" bolts. I can ship if you want, are you going out to KOH?

Do you have all the pieces? specifically the ones that actually clamp onto the rack?

Let me know if they are the 6" and if they are complete, if so i will take them. are you willing to ship them?

Yes they are 6", I have everything, just have to find the 8 bolts for the clamps. The jack just sits in some hooks, doesn't have any pins or anything holding it in so I just used a couple 1/2" bolts. I can ship if you want, are you going out to KOH?

PM Sent

I've got the bike rack mount kit and the light brackets for my Conn Ferr rack. PM me if interested.

To mount my Hi-Lift, I just used 3/4" threaded rod through two of the floor bars and held them in place with 3/4" nuts. They are spaced apart so I can lay my jack flat on the floor of the rack, then it is held in place by wing nuts. Works great and only costs about 3 bucks.

I've got the bike rack mount kit and the light brackets for my Conn Ferr rack. PM me if interested.

To mount my Hi-Lift, I just used 3/4" threaded rod through two of the floor bars and held them in place with 3/4" nuts. They are spaced apart so I can lay my jack flat on the floor of the rack, then it is held in place by wing nuts. Works great and only costs about 3 bucks.

PM sent

Here is what I have. Any of it is yours free. Most of these parts are for a bike kit, but there are two flat brackets that were mounted on the front of my rack when I bought it. Not sure if you can use those for lights. Let me know.

DSCN5757.jpg

hmm, those brackets aren't for lights... I think they are the brackets that you attach the hi-lift/axe/shovel holders to.

But, those look like 4" to me... also looking at your photos, i'm pretty sure you have the 4" rack.

Just got them in the mail... 1 problem... you only sent 1/2 of each bracket, there should be 2 bracket pieces + 1 hi-lift mount for each side. The brackets "sandwich" the rack then the hi-lift mount bolts to it.

Could you see if you can find the other 2 pieces and send them to me?

Thanks

EDIT: if you find them and you are going to KOH, i can meet you there sometime and pick them up.

Last edited:
I had them all bolted together, there should be 2 brackets with the hooks for the jack and the 2 pieces that go on the backside to sandwich the rack, and I was mistaken there are only 4 bolts not 8(2 per bracket). I will double check but I'm almost positive they were all bolted together as 2 units.

Each "Unit" should be 3 pieces not 2... see pictures below. Hopefully you have the other 2 pieces laying around.

What you sent:
hi-lift1.jpg

The right way:
hi-lift2.jpg

Your totaly right! I'm sorry it's been a while since I had them on. I looked out in the garage and they were in a differant spot than the rest of the parts. I will be coming out to KOH on thurs. evening probably around 6 or 7, I will bring them and find you. I will PM you my # incase I can't find the group.

Awesome, thanks!

I will most likely just be going for part of the day Friday, i will PM you to coordinate.

Back