• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Con-Ferr Porthole Roof Rack - $150

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
Roof Rack that has been sitting around for way too long.

Original Con-Ferr brand. Still has a pretty damn good finish. Has been kept indoors since I took it off back in...jeez...2008? I recall this being over $400 new (that's a recollection from a long time ago, and I could be way off), and they are now no longer made.

Bolts have been welded in place for 64" hi-lift mounting...I have never checked if they are close enough for a 48", but I feel like that would also fit. A slight bit of surface rust at the welded spots as paint was never applied to those spots.

No base/slats included.

Dimensions are 60" L x 48" W x 6.5" D.

Simple mounting solution included that worked on my 96XJ. Uses cross rails placed lengthwise along the roof rails, not the rain gutters. Missing bolts that attach mount to rack (basic small bolts), but has the parts to attach the mount to the rails.

Let me know if you're interested through PM. It's located in 08502, NJ. Shipping is not available.

photos located here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BznNIcqZ4eZcWEpzRzNWVmNjckU

Thanks!

-Nick

Back