• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM towhook brackets for XJ

joe88xj

NAXJA Forum User
these are a complete set of oem towhook brackets and hooks for the front which consists of 3 brackets for each side and mounting hardware, they are the strongest brackets available for a stock bumper configuration, also stiffens up the front end of the unibody (gotta love the sheet metal frame!)they can also be used with aftermarket bumpers just have to cut the bumper bracket part off the main bracket, 60.00 plus a few dollars for shipping.
joe

I could be interested. Pics? I am picking up a 94 xj this weekend from out of town and can't remember if it has tow hooks. Will it fit a 94? Shipping to 45840.

shipping will be 13.00 yes they will fit a 94 and yes i can send you pics here you go, i had to trim the bumper bracket part a little so it would fit with my winch bumper i have put a new bumper bracket on since removing them from my jeep, i have d-rings in my winch bumper now dont needem anymore.
towhook.jpg

onupolarbear said:
I could be interested. Pics? I am picking up a 94 xj this weekend from out of town and can't remember if it has tow hooks. Will it fit a 94? Shipping to 45840.

Back