• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RK 3 link questions

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
i just received my Rock Krawler 3 link long arms a couple days ago.
i started installing them today.
heres how far i got, ground and cut off both lower conrol arm frame mounts, welded in driver side frame mount, installed driver side lower arm.
anyways my question is.... for the upper control arm mount(frame) what do i do with the fuel line? the upper mount that bolts on both sides of the frame goes right where the fuel line and 2 other hard lines are.
also... should i just grind off the pass side upper control arm axle mount? will it hit my oil pan or anything else if i leave it there?
oh yeah also just a little FYI: if you have AJ's off road armor sliders you will have to remount them because the driver side mount is right where the upper control arm on the RK kit bolts in
thanks
-Shomsky

mine is like this, never had any problems with it // and for the other control arm bracket i left it.///Kevin
000_0032.jpg

Back