• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Sept. 12, 2009

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Ok. I wanted to see if anyone wanted to go riding at woolys in a few weeks. Last time I had to leave early so I will make double sure i'm off that saturday. Hit it up if you're interested.

davenport will show up, just 20 minutes before we leave..... har har har.:twak: i'll be puttin in that axle tube seal this week, and puttin in my new winch motor prolly tomorrow, if i can talk the little lady into lettin me go, wild hores couldn't keep me away. well, maybe....

ha it was full when i left the house, i just burned up a buttload of gas tryin to keep up with brian, who was flat-out doin 90 the whole way, and i didn't want to have to get gas on the way home. i'll be able to play longer this time, and i won't drive so fast this time. my speedo is actually accurate.

ha it was full when i left the house, i just burned up a buttload of gas tryin to keep up with brian, who was flat-out doin 90 the whole way, and i didn't want to have to get gas on the way home. i'll be able to play longer this time, and i won't drive so fast this time. my speedo is actually accurate.

lol. it was 85, not 90. haha. i'll drive super slow this time. right lane the whole way. i just really wanted to pass the 18 wheeler and get up on that hot chick driving the xj. she wasn't interested btw. never even looked over at me.

bump. just to see if others are interested. I'll go ahead and start a head count.

1. bosco01xj

1. bosco01xj
2. Trail rate this
3. thechief86(i'm also tryin to get some other guys to come):)
4. mbogosia (UT vs. UCLA is at 3pm so I am leaving at 2pm the latest.)

Back