• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

you can laugh all you want!

.40CalPatriot

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so yes I know its a little late in the day but here it gos. I finally got my shackles in for my new lift and that was the last piece I needed. I would really really like to have it on before next weekends msv run. Would anyone like to lend me a hand getting all this crap thrown on this afternoon/evening. I don't have a place to do this and in payment for your help I have four passes to thunder on the mountain at bandimere on sunday. Let me know my number is three o three 475 six 11 zero and yes laugh away

I just need a little gas money for the week just come on by if you have a floor jack i would bring it i just use my bottle jack all the time haha...

Hey xj boy I'm just down the road... If you don't mind a 14 year old working on your jeep I can help... I have to level out my acos because I just installed my new leafs but give me 20 minutes and my dad and I can help ya for free... I have all the tools necessary... text or call if interested 303-941-6744

Hey xj boy I'm just down the road... If you don't mind a 14 year old working on your jeep I can help... I have to level out my acos because I just installed my new leafs but give me 20 minutes and my dad and I can help ya for free... I have all the tools necessary... text or call if interested 303-941-6744
Hey thanks david! I will call u guys

Hey man TOTALY my fault, I didn't realise it was the entire lift i thought it was just shackles, I didn't know the family already had plans for the night.....
sorry again let me know if you need any tools or bolts because I'm getting quite the collection!

sorry David

Man if i dident have games today I would of came and helped ya. If your free during the week sometime I could come and help ya. I want to try and get my new leafs installed before the MSV run as well. But ive never installed leafs and i dont know how it will go.

Yeah that rear bolt was a pain! Freaking 19 years of rust. Thanks for the help Keifer I thinking I want to do the front tomorrow if you are still down.

And David no worries man I should have been more clear on what i needed done.

??? I thought you were swapping engines this weekend???

Supposed to happen tomorrow (Monday).......... but if he ends up with a mess installing that front lift.... I guess me and Jim will install his locker and call it a day....... :D

Although, with as heavily "lubed" Justin's rig is up front, I imagine everything should come apart nicely...... :thumbup:

Justin: You gonna have that engine and whatnot good and sprayed clean for Monday? Don't bring that goo-pit over here........ :laugh3:

Back