• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yikes! San Diego M&G is THIS Weds 12/16!!

I'll be looking forward to seeing the rigs again, I need lift tire and gear opinions, I think I'm set on it but then I find some sweet deals on 35s... I'll talk about it when I'm there.

i might show just to prove i am alive

i might show just to prove i am alive
I seriously doubt your existence these days, as do many others...No one's seen you for months!! It would be wise to show up. Hasta :wave:

Only 3 more hours til Pizza & Beer!! :D :lickout: party1::cheers: See at least some of you there!

i proved i was alive, i dont think most of the socal chapter exists though, that was the lowest head count i can recall ever in the so cal area!! but i did have a lot of fun :party:

It's also December...near Christmas. We had what, 8 or 9 people? Not great, but not bad. And a couple regulars had other plans (I don't think they were avoiding you, Troy). It was nice to see that you still exist, though. Glad you had fun too!

Sorry if we scared him =)

no, mu phone quite working!
Your phone quit working again? WTF, dude? You're probably uninsurable by the phone insurance people by this point... sheesh.

Back