• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yikes! San Diego M&G is THIS Weds 12/16!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Where the heck has December gone??? Sorry for the short notice, but this should be locked into your calendars by now!! Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!!

Again, due to the conflict of Jeepers trying to decide between great beer and bOObs/eye candy, we'll repeat the "PUB CRAWL" M&G. Both places are open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up.

Keep in mind, this is an hour at one place, having a quality brew & some snacks, and then we drive to the 2nd place and share a pitcher or two over pizza. Not the traditional drunk-a$$ 14-stop "pub crawl" (I had someone express concern over driving to a pub crawl)

We'll be at O'Briens from 6:30-7:30ish for great beer & appetizers, and Bullpen from 7:35ish to ? for pizza & eye candy for the boys.

If you get to the Bullpen & we're not there yet, just grab a table & we'll get there soon. Whether we do the outside patio or a table in the back room will depend on the weather, and how well the patio heaters are cranking.

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Bullpen: 8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 www.Bullpenbar.com Just west of Hwy 163 in the strip mall (pardon the pun) where Cheetahs is, on south side of street.

Haven't picked up that sway bar bushing yet, so I'll be in the DD if I go. I asked for an ORW gift card for Xmas, so maybe next month I'll have a Jeep :D. Cya at O'briens

Yeah, I need to get some bushings for mine, too. They're so worn they're more like Sway Bar Hula Hoops than bushings. You'd said there were diff sizes... what all do they measure? You can pm, text or call me if that's easier =). But yoU Make Posts get closer to the top =).

I'll probably be there at Bullpen, I was going to work on the Jeep but I forgot a couple parts for the SYE. That and now I have lots other projects to worry about. I still haven't gotten a skid plate that works but oh well.

Well we'll see you, skidless, at the BP then! Just remember, projects are what keep us from having too much free time on our hands. Having all that free time around would make us just worry about what to spend it on! Better to just spend regular time on the projects, than to have to spend free time... :confused1

Haha yeah. I tried putting a ZJ skidplate on but it's not even close, I'd have to do quite a bit of modification to put it on. Doesn't help much that I hardly have the tools to do it.
I also have my dad's car and truck to work on and I might trade that 3 wheeler to a friend for a car.

I just had jury duty back in April, I don't know if you've ever gone but if you get a high number and have to sit in the third box or whatever, chances are you won't have to go through the whole thing. Even the second box you might not have to. If you have a low number there's a good chance you'll have to do it, but on mine it only took like 3 days because it was a small case and I don't think it was that many hours a day. My mom had jury duty the same week but she had a federal case so it lasted a week. Pretty much it's easy to get out of though. I don't even think it lasts until 5 even, at least I don't think mine did.

I've been several times, but only once actually made it up to the court room, where I was selected for a jury. 5 day case, until 5:00 every day except the last day.

Every other time I have been released without having to go to an actual court room. Hoping that happens again this time.

Yeah, I need to get some bushings for mine, too. They're so worn they're more like Sway Bar Hula Hoops than bushings. You'd said there were diff sizes... what all do they measure? You can pm, text or call me if that's easier =). But yoU Make Posts get closer to the top =).

The sizes relate to the different size swaybars that come with different packages/models. There was at least 4 sizes. My guess would be something like towing package = thicker swaybar. 2WD = smaller swaybar.

You've got to measure the outer dia of your bar with some calipers. I've got one and we can measure yours at the M&G if I bring it. :D

The sizes relate to the different size swaybars that come with different packages/models. There was at least 4 sizes. My guess would be something like towing package = thicker swaybar. 2WD = smaller swaybar.

You've got to measure the outer dia of your bar with some calipers. I've got one and we can measure yours at the M&G if I bring it. :D

That would be awesome if you could do so!

And Ted/96JeepSpeed, you have to come to the M&G... I have stuff for you from Ryno from ProjectXJ or whatever 98RE Anthony is now.

Can't make this one, my wife's band has their Christmas concert that night.

Can't make this one, my wife's band has their Christmas concert that night.
You should have told them to reschedule :D. Well, enjoy, and I'll drink a beer for you! We'll see you next...year!

Back