• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YELLAHEEP

Added! :D :thumbup: Thanks for the gas money!

Rigs that I've hauled other than my own:

-XCastleJ's rig
-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ
-'grin's rig from H.R. to C.S.
-'grin's MJ trailer
-in4awhatever's black junker
-xjnoob's wrecked rig AND replacement rig
-The 1st Raffle XJ

you forgot my waggy....well kinda

Added! :D :thumbup: Thanks for the gas money!

-XCastleJ's rig
-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ
-'grin's MJ trailer
-in4awhatever's black junker
-The 1st Raffle XJ

Man..........what a bunch of major losers. I'd have to be pretty desperate to call Troy.

Man..........what a bunch of major losers. I'd have to be pretty desperate to call Troy.

Yeah, I didn't think your wanna-be-Westy qualified for this thread. If I included all the other friends cars I've towed the list would be twice as long......... :looney:

You forgot my Comanche, although since you bought it it was technically your comanche already. There was my 1/2 comanche though, you forgot that one.

You forgot my Comanche, although since you bought it it was technically your comanche already. There was my 1/2 comanche though, you forgot that one.

I didn't haul your MJ trailer did I? Thought you came down with your XJ and we had to rig up tail lights and you had issues with that on the way home....... :dunno:

Nah, that list only includes vehicles owned by others, not ones I've purchased.

oh yeah, I guess I did tow it home. I used my 90 XJ to do that, now I remember.

Thanks Troy for the deal on the discos!

Thanks for letting me buy 'em back! :D

Just another bump for Troy. I really appreciate all the help...from numerous times might I add.

No worries brutha. Happy to help you keep that pristine XJ, well.... pristine! :thumbup:

Just to add to the list, thanks for the boot.

You bet. Glad I had the part you needed! :cheers:

And another. Thanks for being patient. The lift looks good.

Thanks for being the guy to buy the whole kit! I know you were stoked to get it......... now, post some pics ya slacker. :laugh3:

Add another to Troys trailer list!
2012-03-09141256.jpg

Yet another repeat to the list of Troy being awesome. Had the parts, worked with my schedule, and hell of a deal on some stuff. Couldnt have asked for more. Thanks again man

Your welcome Justen. :thumbup:

I may not have towed it, but my trailer hauled it....... so........ Added to the "list"....... :D

-.40CalPatriot's rig
-XCastleJ's rig
-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ
-'grin's MJ trailer
-The 1st Raffle XJ