• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YELLAHEEP

Aw, come on! He's the former president, not such a hot shot, now. It may seem like a good deal, but I know that Mason was forced into some sort of "tool beotch" status, and Mason is a low maintenance kinda feller. He knows exactly what he needs, and has cash in hand all the time.

For myself, with my last H.O.H transaction, Yella barely had all the tools I needed, met me on a Saturday just to get out of "some family thing," and made me roll several Jeep carcases around, while he kicked back, drinking iced tea, calling me "Winch." At least I hope he was saying winch, and not wench...Hmmm.

Oh, and the last time I got something from him, he brought it to me, and didn't let me pay for it. What kind of business is he running, huh?

Mr. Heep, I salute you (one finger at a time)

Heh heh.... here's an interesting trip down memory lane.....

Rigs that I've hauled other than my own:

-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ
-'grin's rig from H.R. to C.S.
-'grin's MJ trailer
-in4awhatever's black junker
-xjnoob's wrecked rig AND replacement rig
-The 1st Raffle XJ

............Who am I forgetting? :laugh3:

Last edited:
Gawdammit Steve, now I gotta clean off my monitor........... :roflmao:

Heh heh.... here's an interesting trip down memory lane.....

Rigs that I've hauled other than my own:

-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ

-'grin's MJ trailer
-in4awhatever's black junker
-xjnoob's wrecked rig AND replacement rig
-The 1st Raffle XJ

............Who am I forgetting? :laugh3:

Man, there's a whole lotta DJ goin' on.:cheers:

Last time i saw i was his "tool bitch".

don't forget you bought my old xj to fix and sell... So would that count as my jeep being on your trailer?

don't forget you bought my old xj to fix and sell... So would that count as my jeep being on your trailer?

We can probably say you've graduated to "apprentice"....... how's that? :thumbup:

Nah, that XJ became mine prior to loading it up. But you sure seemed like I was doing you a big favor buying it from you at the time......... :cheers:

I don't know, man, he's trying to screw me for $15 for a freaking marker light, won't deliver, and won't even serve me up some nilla wafers as part of the deal... the man is a tool.;)

How did I get drug into this thread.............:moon:

.....that is cause you are special.

images

Yella
you not only hauled the MJ for DJ, but you also drove it. DJ does not know how to handle his stick. :D

Rig's I've driven besides my own.

Troy's '96 XJ (White)
Troy's '96 XJ (Black)
Troy's '97 XJ
Troy's '88 MJ

LOL! Yeah, that's the other half of the equasion....... When your rigs were on my trailer, you were driving mine home....... :roflmao:

I don't know, man, he's trying to screw me for $15 for a freaking marker light, won't deliver, and won't even serve me up some nilla wafers as part of the deal... the man is a tool.;)

Just to prove me wrong, no doubt, the bastid is delivering my parts, giving me a discount, cleaning my garage, and purportedly bringing nellas -- what a freaking tool!!!;)

Oh, and yella, you not only trailered the MJ trailer, you forget you trailered my non-running rig down to the springs a few years ago when I moved... you son of a....:cheers:

Just to prove me wrong, no doubt, the bastid is delivering my parts, giving me a discount, cleaning my garage, and purportedly bringing nellas -- what a freaking tool!!!;)

Oh, and yella, you not only trailered the MJ trailer, you forget you trailered my non-running rig down to the springs a few years ago when I moved... you son of a....:cheers:

And dood...... yer garage is/was a friggin' mess! :laugh3:

Yep, knew I'd be forgetting a couple of courtesy tows.... Edited the list! :thumbup:

And dood...... yer garage is/was a friggin' mess! :laugh3:

Yep, knew I'd be forgetting a couple of courtesy tows.... Edited the list! :thumbup:

you're still a tool, I got no Nillas!!!:soapbox:

you're still a tool, I got no Nillas!!!:soapbox:

Yeah you did........ I hid them like Led likes to hide rainbow stickers on rigs........:shhh:

Yeah you did........ I hid them like Led likes to hide rainbow stickers on rigs........:shhh:

Now, I checked inside the now-installed marker light, and while it is too small to fit any Nillas, there aren't any crumbs in there either... :dunno:

Apparently you're his apprentice now... and I'm the new tool bitch lol.
He helped me out when my clutch line blew up and he's helped me out a ton with parts. Not to mention how much I've learned from the guy.

Apparently you're his apprentice now... and I'm the new tool bitch lol.
He helped me out when my clutch line blew up and he's helped me out a ton with parts. Not to mention how much I've learned from the guy.

You think you have learned alot from the guy? I learn something new everytime i go to his place!!

Back