• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ's with Safari Racks

I use to love my ARB that I had on my '99.

I now realize they make em stronger and a LOT lighter. That ARB was heavier than HECK.

Whatever you do get somthing out of aluminum.

digger4u said:
You need to look at Farmer Matts, i really like his mounting system.
i assume you mean this one, found in the pic galeries of
http://www.farmboydesigns.com/

FBD_017.jpg

im not sure if he is selling these yet, but he is giving 10% off to all NAXJA members on tail light boxes...
-Ranger

Aluminum racks really keep the weight down yet are strong enough to lean against trees. How you mount them is also important when keeping a lot of stuff on top.
450.jpg

We made my brother's out of conduit, connectors, diamond plate, and some universal Yakima mounts. Pretty dang cheap and not much else you can do without a welder. Pictures are w/out flooring installed and w/ Hella 500's on the rack...

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

For you guys who have lights up there.... don't they reflect off the hood and glare the windshield? I think they look great up there, but how do they work?

Canopener said:
Aluminum racks really keep the weight down yet are strong enough to lean against trees. How you mount them is also important when keeping a lot of stuff on top.
450.jpg

what kind of rack is this (above)?

BlueGerbil said:
Hanibal Roofrack

hanni_03.jpg

hey you are in germany, which would explain those fender lights. really more curious about those headlight gaurds. are those a german item or did you have them shipped from the U.S.? thanks

Back