• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJs broken into

Stretch

NAXJA Forum User
Just a heads up that my XJ and another up the street got broken into on Friday night. We're right around 120th & I-25 in Denver. Idiots took my stereo and subbox but left the tools. They got my bag with the winch ropes, winch remote and shackles which really burned me. Anyway, if you happen to run across anyone selling this sub-box made specifically for an XJ, feel free to beat the crap out of them and send me photos.

subbox_01.jpg

back_02.jpg

-Stretch

Sorry to hear about that dude =[[

I would love to beat the crap out of them... Maybe if I do, i'll take a video!

I'm near 104th and CO so not too far from you. Luckily I don't have anything fancy in my Jeep so I'm not as worried. Still, sorry to hear and hope they didn't damage the Jeep too much removing it.

sucks man... my 95 got broken into Memorial Day weekend in Boulder and a sub was taken. Left the brand new deck though!? Luckily my 01 with all my tools etc didn't get touched. Need less to say, those tools are in my living room now!

Back