• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ noob

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
Where did you get that trim for the rear wheel wells? I need something with a little better coverage than door edge guard for some cut doors. Thanks

It's not trim, I rolled the rear fenders in....taped it off and painted them flat black. So, the trim cost me a few bucks.....in paint. :spin1:

mud1059 said:
Looks good boss. You got room for a winch in there?

I'm sad just THINKING about trying to afford a winch right now, and I had nothing to reference so I don't know.....maybe. Also, I can't seem to find brass crush washers for the brakes lines anywhere, I swear the auto parts places around here are worthless as hell.

Oh, and the rear diff is EMPTY so I need to get some juice for it.......:smoker:

I have 33x12.50 15 Dunlop mud rovers on CL for 700. I'll cut you or anyone from naxja a good deal on them, say 400. they have between 85 and 99% tread. One has a patch in it. They are mounted on ford Aluminum rims..for 400 I'd like to keep the rims though. They were on my Bronco till I got T-boned. if interested shoot me an e mail.. I'm not on here much since I got rid of the wheeling Jeep.

Back