• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ lift parts and trans

Gigbag

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all ... got my first XJ a few months back ... now I'm into learning all I can about them . And with that comes acquiring parts that I don't need . So here is some of the extra stuff I need to move.

1 - Rustys Offroad 2" XJ /Cherokee Budget Boost .Spacer /Shackle lift that I no longer need .. had it on my XJ for about a month ...Paid $99.00 for it + shipping ... asking $80.00 obo ...
thumb.gif

2" pucks up front and 2" grease-able shackles for the rear.

1- set of BDS 3" add-a-leafs .... my stock springs were so shot that I just went out and bought new 3" spring packs , so won't be needing these aal's ! .....$50.00 takes them !
thumb.gif

1- 1986 Aisin AX4 Transmission , 207 Transfer case , Drive shaft , Bell housing, and linkages ... no shifter !

Was taken out of a 1986 Jeep Cherokee ... and was in good running shape when taken out just a few weeks ago ! ( I installed a 5 speed )
Will bolt up to any GM 2.8 V6 engine . And also will bolt up to GM 4.3 liter or 4.o Chrysler with the correct bell-housing !...These came in the .... S-10 , Jimmy , Blazer , S-15 , and Cherokees . Jeep used the 2.8 liter pre-1986
$225 or best offer !

Back