• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ in commercial

dogtired

NAXJA Forum User
hmmm, just when you think XJ's aren't in commercials anymore... Sunny D (the orange drink) "the drink that kids go for"... A silver XJ, maybe a 2000 or 2001, but definately a 97+. It show an exterior and interior shot. ;) I have seen the commercial before, maybe the commercial has been on for a while, but I just noticed it now, funny how the mind works and never see it till now. :dunce:

:viking:

That isn't the one where the teenage kids sing rap and "boy band" stuff off key, so the parents take away their headphone and make them listen to easylistening, is it? If so I've seen it a few times, my Mom thinks it's funny, I'm just glad if my sister and I ever did that, it would be oldies, Elvis or Don Williams we'd be forced to listen to.

bjoehandley said:
That isn't the one where the teenage kids sing rap and "boy band" stuff off key, so the parents take away their headphone and make them listen to easylistening, is it? If so I've seen it a few times, my Mom thinks it's funny, I'm just glad if my sister and I ever did that, it would be oldies, Elvis or Don Williams we'd be forced to listen to.

Don't diss 'The King' ever.... :nono:

or Don Williams either, for that matter!

There was a JeepSpeed XJ in the latest Valvoline Max Life commercial that has been on recently...anyone else seen it?

Back