• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj-armor.com anyone ordered from them?

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered some stuff 2 weeks ago from them (air tube and filter) and I was wondering how long does it take to get stuff from them? They already billed my card as well.... cant get ahold of them by email or phone.

thoughts?

most places aren't sapposed to bill tell it ships. Email/call them and ask for a tracking #

Drunk tank said:
I ordered some stuff 2 weeks ago from them (air tube and filter) and I was wondering how long does it take to get stuff from them? They already billed my card as well.... cant get ahold of them by email or phone.

thoughts?

I had good experiences about 1 year ago, but others have had problems lately. Check street and performance.

I'm gonna move this to NT.....

CRASH

I ordered his bumper and it took quite a while. He ran out d-rings he said. He did give me a 10-15% off discount for anything else I wanted to buy. I have not yet taken advantage of that yet. He was pretty good with his emails.
Ben

stay clear. send wrong parts then never responds to calls or ebay. Last I new they were gonna suspend him from ebay.

Ah fawk me! Hopefully i get my junk.... I'll give it till the end of the week. If I dont get it... how do i go about getting my $ back... call the CC company???

Should of ordered it up from Rustys

That's the beauty of credit cards. Just call them and cancel payment.
Soon.
If they're legit, they'll get ahold of you.

Well after about 1 month of waiting i finally got aggrivated and called my CC company and theyre gonna get my $ back.

Word to the wise... dont order from XJ-armor.com and check out the word on the street about a company (simplke search on the BB's) before ordering from them

Blah! now back to step one

lol, 1 1/2 months waiting time, got my driving lights and some other shit finally... but the lenses on my HELLAs were broken:p That guy is a jackass

I ordered my intake from them. Everything was cool except for the 3 weeks it took to get it. This was maybe a month ago or something. I would order from them again, but only if it was something I did not need right away.

pair8hd said:
I doubt that would have been any better.... :)

I'm not a zealot but there is no comparison between the two.

Regardless of what people may think of Rusty's product, they are courteous, have good communication skills and are prompt on shipping.

XJ-Armor takes your money and gets around to it when they (he?) feels like.

In another similar post some one mentioned that Steve is having family problems. Fair enough. It can happen to anyone. But if they are that severe temporarily suspend business or put a huge notice on his site that delays in shipping can be expected.

He should do it out of respect for the enthusiast community.

Matthew

Back