• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT car for jeep

lyleorszulak807

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to see if anybody want to trade their jeep for my 2004 pontiac vibe GT. Same as Toyota matrix XRS. Outside the car it says pontiac but motor and chassis is Toyota for those that don't know. KBB has it listed anywhere from 4k-6k.

Motor is 2ZZGE VVTL-i with 6 speed manual, power everything, sun roof, factory spoilers on back, has ACT stage 2 clutch, eibach pro springs, Borla catback muffler, Fidanza flywheel. Car gets good mileage, is reliable and pretty fast for a wagon. It has 218k miles (don't let the miles fool you, this motor can easily go past 300K), mainly highway miles. I owned it since it had 32k and highly maintained it, Mobil 1 full syn oil, brakes, rotors, pads, recently replaced both front CV axles. The 2ZZGE motor is very rare and sought after, same motor used in Lotus. Let me know if anyone is interested or has more questions.

Looking to see if anybody want to trade their jeep for my 2004 pontiac vibe GT. Same as Toyota matrix XRS. Outside the car it says pontiac but motor and chassis is Toyota for those that don't know. KBB has it listed anywhere from 4k-6k.

Motor is 2ZZGE VVTL-i with 6 speed manual, power everything, sun roof, factory spoilers on back, has ACT stage 2 clutch, eibach pro springs, Borla catback muffler, Fidanza flywheel. Car gets good mileage, is reliable and pretty fast for a wagon. It has 218k miles (don't let the miles fool you, this motor can easily go past 300K), mainly highway miles. I owned it since it had 32k and highly maintained it, Mobil 1 full syn oil, brakes, rotors, pads, recently replaced both front CV axles. The 2ZZGE motor is very rare and sought after, same motor used in Lotus. Let me know if anyone is interested or has more questions.

Pics? Thank you

Sent from NEVADAfornia

156140_390644900957468_100000358834633_1289793_961062317_n.jpg

Back