• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB, steel cowl induction hood

buffalo

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of anyone that makes a steel hood with cowl induction scoop. Reflexxion used to but they stopped production and I haven't been able to find any other. Any ideas.

Picture of what they look like?

731800.jpg

^^^ That is a pic of the reflexxion hood fyi...

I know about Reflexxion, I have tried to contact them and they are not returning my inquire. I went into 4 Wheelparts Hardware where I found the
picture and when I tried to order it they said it was no longer available.

I placed a order to andysautosport.com and am waiting confirmation that it is available, anyway thanks for the info on the site. I will post the results when I here from them.

I received a call today from Andy's Auto Parts, they said that the hood is not in production anymore. Maybe I will get lucky and find someone who has one to
sell. Thank you for your help.

I made one quite a while back. Cut some slits about half way back, made some side plates with an L profile, and welded them up from the inside, turned out pretty good actually, I will see if I have any pics of it, no idea whatever became of it though.

edit: well maybe it was not as cool as I remembered haha, found a pic, but could be done much better:).
IMG_0116.jpg

Last edited:
Back