• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Renix era AW4

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
My tranny is giving me fits. Anybody got an AW4 from a donor for cheap. I need to do a swap before ColoradoFest. If I can't find one, ColoradoFest is not an option.

Woo-Hoo! BBQ at Tom's house. :D

You guys want to help swap the tranny, I can damn sure make some BBQ.

I've got the place and the tools. Just need some help man handling it. I'll have every thing drained and disco'd.

89JeepXJW you have a PM.

Last edited:
You guys want to help swap the tranny, I can damn sure make some BBQ.

I've got the place and the tools. Just need some help man handling it. I'll have every thing drained and disco'd.

89JeepXJW you have a PM.

just lemme know when

I have one in Greeley out of my 89 in good working order......I have no idea what its worth? Say 100 and I can deliver?

I've repeatedly tried to contact you with no answer and you have been on the forums as late as one hour ago. If you want to back out, say so. I need an AW4 ideally to put in this weekend.

So if anybody has a renix era AW4, give me a call 970-690-6270 or [email protected].

Tom- I have an AW4 out of an 89 I'm getting ready to part. I have to work all weekend, but I can get it pulled and up to you next week.

-Jon

I can help pull it if need be. PM me your phone when you get a chance.

Back