• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: newer model steering knuckles

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a pair of ’92....’93(?)-up steering knuckles. Can't remember where the split is, but my '89 has the old style knuckle. I need to do the front brakes, and I have a brand new pair of later model hub assemblies and a set of ebc pads-so I figure I may as well use them and update to the more readily available brake parts while I'm at it.
With calipers would be nice, but not required. I thought I'd check here first before I go to the wrecking yard to get down and dirty.
Thanks.

Thank you. On a related note, can you use the 99-01 hub assembly in the 98-down knuckle? I think I might have the newer hubs(I can't remember...). I'll need to figure that out before I buy the rotors.

little searching, answered my own question. I can use whatever knuckle with whatever hub, as long as I use the matching rotor.
So, any 91-01 knuckles would work for me.....if anyone's got 'em. Preferably without a big ass groove worn in the slide.

Back