• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Front Coil Spacers

Yeah, still got a pair of the 1.5" spacers and a pair of .75" spacers too. $25 either pair. The 1.5" have about 20k miles on them, the others are brand new. Price is negotiable. I need some extra cash, but I also need to get rid of them...the joys of apt living...

BlackSport96 said:
Yeah, still got a pair of the 1.5" spacers and a pair of .75" spacers too. $25 either pair. The 1.5" have about 20k miles on them, the others are brand new. Price is negotiable. I need some extra cash, but I also need to get rid of them...the joys of apt living...

Let me know if he dosent get them i need some spacers are they poly?

yeah, they're poly. At least the 1.5" are. I haven't checked out the .75" yet. Still in a box somewhere in the back of my currently non-running Jeep...The 1.5" are Rocky Road, the .75" are RE

I'd like the .75s. sent PM.

BlackSport96 said:
yeah, they're poly. At least the 1.5" are. I haven't checked out the .75" yet. Still in a box somewhere in the back of my currently non-running Jeep...The 1.5" are Rocky Road, the .75" are RE

pm'd you. thanks.

Back