• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Drivers side door window wingy thingy....

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
I have had a bad day............. started out with work putting out fires after fires, broke my main door key off in the lock (Always have my backup keys in my pocket), escaped work finally, rush home..............trying to finish my new wall in the basement for a fifth bedroom, cut two pieces of sheet rock too short, Spilled my coffee all over the floor, pulled something in my arm, now it hurts.....but the worse part.....left my BACKUP keys in the XJ. Tried to do the "pry the wind wing open".......SMASH!...........screwdriver slips and shatters the glass. :( F@$K$@G H%$$!!!!!

I do not have time to go to the pull in save, does anyone have the drivers side wind wing? My POS is a '90 four door.....

Thanks in advance..........I am going to go drink some Irish creme with a little coffee....................

I'm hoping to get over to Western after work. I'll see what they have. That will also give other people (Troy included ;-]) time to post up.

I still have your number.

I think I have it........ I'll PM you later when I can check.

Back