• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Door guts

89JeepCherokee4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Alright so my 89 Cherokee has some door guts problems. My front doors when I hit the auto lock switch will lock but the back ones just kind of move a little bit. So I would like to know who has some door guts that will work for me so I can get them working properly again. Also I have no key to my doors, so I can't lock my driver's side door. If with any door guts offered what would getting the keys and door locks off the same doors or multiple ones cost? I'm not made of money and I wouldn't think that any of this stuff would cost that much but I'm really trying to secure up my Jeep alot further than it is right now and hopefully with those issues fixed I can get my alarm installed properly and that will set my mind at ease. Thanks in advance!!

P.S. Just shoot me a PM on all this, and also I live in the north valley so to be honest I would prefer to not drive out to Goodyear or East Mesa but if I have to then that's what I have to do.

Back