• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB D44

pandabear925

NAXJA Forum User
Just testing waters on if anyone has an XJ ready D44. Wanting to replace my 8.25.

If so please post up. Thanks!

Chris divine posted a badass built 9" for 1500$ on norcal cherokee and he posted a dana 44 . I think both had 4.88s?

Okay thanks! I'll check it out!

I told him to post up here

Okay cool because I didn't find it anywhere lol.

Hey Tony norcal chris has a couple rear ends. 44 and a 9"

Thanks Jon! Been in touch with him. Preciate the help!

I have a cherokee, Dana 44 with 4.56 gears installed (full spool) and a disc brake conversion. I also have a front
Cherokee dana 30 with 4.56. Bought them off a a guy and had plans to install but just never got around to it.

Sattui, I have a buddy that might be interested in one or both of them for his 88. What are you asking for both or a piece?

Hey guys, sorry, I'm out of the area but I'll be back on Friday. I just saw panda's post and threw it out there because my wife has been getting on me to get rid of them. Ha! I'll dig them out and take some photos. The 30 is all there but unassembled, I know that. They've been sitting in my garage for the last 5 years under some stuff and I haven't looked at them. I've got some info on the disc brake conversion too.

If panda only grabs the 44, if be interested in more info on the 30. Do you know what year it came out of?

And as far as "disassembled", just the axle shafts out or they need the gears set too?

If panda only grabs the 44, if be interested in more info on the 30. Do you know what year it came out of?

And as far as "disassembled", just the axle shafts out or they need the gears set too?

I'm grabbing the D44 from NorCalChris so the Other set are still up for grabs as far as I know.

Back