• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Aftermarket D30 Dif Cover

Goose_XJ88

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ok guys I am looking to buy a dana 30 cover like a "SOLID" cover or something of the sort before Renofest.

Theirs is a little more expensive than I want right now. Really just want something as simple as the SOLID cover but it's $15 in shipping from their website

Thanks Jeremy. I'll look into it.

How much are you wanting for the warn? I need it for Renofest so I'd even be able to pick it up from you and install it just before prison hill

I may have a diff gurd still also, I believe there used to be someone on CH that made a 'diff guard' basically moding a factory cover to fit over stock.
Also riddler diff covers are low pro. and are reasonably prices from what I recall

Poly performance has a pirate discounr code and cheaper shipping .

Jon, I can't find their pirate code. I tried the two codes in their users signatures "PIRATE10" and PIRATE4X4

Hmm. Those should work. Weird.

I think i got my solid covers from poly with the pirate code for 80$ shipped for the dana 30 on my mj.

Yeh I'm trying to get the SOLID for the xj 30 and mj 44 when that goes under the rig since the cover is punched from the jy

Let me see if I can find my guy's email for you.
[email protected]
Or call and ask for Mike James.
You can tell him you are my friend, also naxja or pirate member.

IIRC, Chris might get some kind of deal from them also, but we all know how much of a slacker he is.

Back