• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 33's near south jersey

rockhard4x4

NAXJA Forum User
looking for a set of 33's, mt or swampers, maybe even nice bfg at's, preferably on cherokee bolt pattern rims, let me know what you got! thanks, Matt

p.s. will travel or meet halfway for a good set

I have a buddy selling a set of 33x 13 .50 pitbull rockets on 15x10 black rockcrawler street lock wheels. Tires have maybe 300 miles he also has a set of 33x12.50 firestone Destination MT's on 15x8 rockcrawler streetlock wheels that are about 75%. If your interested i'll get prices from Him

Only pictures I have right now but can get more for ya if needed

P1010498.jpg

P1010497.jpg

P1010496.jpg

He's in west milford which is right next to vernon. U want them?Give me a shout and we can make arangments for you to come pick them up. (973) 760-9135.

Thanks
Brian

I got a friend who's selling 33's BFG MT's (I think) for about $800. Very close to new. Black steel wheels with XJ pattern, but off a TJ. If you're interested PM me & I'll give you his email address. He's right here in South Jersey, his name is John.

Back